Like so many of you, we have spent the last several days and weeks learning about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are witnessing how it is impacting all of us.
For Bullseye Home Services, that means understanding how it affects our employees, customers, and communities, and then making the necessary adjustments to our workers and operations.
Keeping you and our employees safe while continuing to serve you is a primary focus for us. This has been at the center of our conversations every step of the way. With that in mind, we have implemented many precautionary processes inside our business in response to the threat of the coronavirus based on precautionary measures outlined by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
- We have shared specific instructions with our employees on the importance of washing their hands.
- We have ramped up cleaning and sanitation at our offices including our equipment.
- Technicians sanitize themselves before leaving our offices for an appointment and right before entering your home or office.
- Our technicians will practice social distancing, wearing masks (as long as they are available), and gloves to protect you and themselves from possible transmission.
We could not emphasize any further how important frequent hand-washing with soap and water is to prevent the transmission of germs and viruses including the dreaded COVID-19. As well as how important your drains should be in tip-top shape to keep germs and viruses at bay.
Here are a few Plumbing issues for which we are currently helping customers:
- Clogged or backed-up drains.
- Bidets – Many are concerned that their family could run out of toilet paper
- Water conditioning systems – Clean, ready to drink water from your tap
- Upgraded water heaters – Cleaning and sanitizing has taken a toll on older water heaters
Here are a few HVAC issues for which we are currently helping customers:
- Comfortable Space – If you have to stay at home, let us help you stay comfortable.
- Air Quality
Did you know that the air inside your home could be filled with impurities that can be found outdoors, including droplets that could contain germs and viruses, such as COVID-19?
Studies from the EPA show that due to the limited space indoors, the impurities in your home or office are much higher than outdoors.
Indoor Air Quality – We specialize in clean air for your home. UV lights and electronic filters have amazing capabilities to clean you air from dangerous biological pathogens.
- Make sure that your HVAC filters are regularly checked and cleaned
- Make sure that you have UV lights installed and are working properly
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We are informed and prepared for this outbreak and we are ready to extend that protection and preparedness to you and your home to protect your loved ones.
CONTACT BULLSEYE HOME SERVICES TODAY
Schedule an appointment with the leading provider of air conditioner services and your top plumber in Sarasota, FL, and nearby areas. Feel free to call Bullseye Home Services when you need AC or plumbing services in any of the areas that we serve in Florida. You may also fill out the form below to reach out to our friendly staff. We look forward to working with you soon.